HERE ARE SOME CURRENT FACTS OF MY LIFE
- I will have been married 21 years ago this coming September 2020, to my beautiful wife.
- I will be turning 45 this year.
- I have 2 fantastic boys ages 12 & 17
- I have a dog
- I have a house
- A job I’ve been a part of for the past 15 years.
HERE WERE SOME FACTS
- I’ve been a “Christian” since high school
- I’ve been a yes man for most of my adult life.
- I never questioned my own beliefs
- Never questioning what my parents raised me to believe.
- I’ve operated by always doing what is considered the “right” way to do things.
- I’ve believed and never questioned my beliefs…well because that would be totally wrong.
- Being “Good” is what life is about! Not great.
- Wanting more than “Good” is viewed as being selfish.
- Selfcare is selfish when a family is involved
- I chased a pay check, rather than happiness.
- I was what everyone wanted me to be rather than being myself.
LOST, FEELING EMPTY, & UNWANTED
So I don’t know what your current situation is. If your reading this perhaps somewhere along your life journey you’ve started to feel:
- Asking yourself ..is this what life is about?
- You feel alone even when around others
- You are out of shape and can’t stick to a plan
- You are just roomates with your Spouse And Partner
- You tell yourself! But everyone feels this way and this is what life is about.
- You are caught in a viscous cycle of feeling not worthy, or good enough.
- You feel that you are not suppose to be extraordinary. Everyone else is though.
- Your angry
- You resent your spouse and partner
- You’ve lost your way
- You’ve lost the love for yourself and for your spouse and partner.
- You believe your too far gone to make a come back in your own life
- You believe it’s too late to have more in your marriage……………………..I can go on and on and on.
& NOW YOUR JUST NUMB TO IT ALL AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT ANY MORE OR WHO YOU WANT TO BECOME.
I GET IT! THAT WAS ME ONLY BACK AS FAR AS OCTOBER 2018.
All of the above. All of it and much more. Sleepless nights, arguments, kids crying. I’ts the truth. I lived a double life. I was likable out of the home and it was a shit show inside of the home. Counseling didn’t work, although it had it’s place, It’s not what set me free!
The Pain, emptiness, & loneliness eventually got too great. Truth was I hated myself and who I pretended to be for over a decade. I lost my way and I wasn’t the person that I knew was alive deep down inside still. And I wasn’t the person any longer that my wife married.
I needed to find myself again. I know sounds like a midlife crisis? No that’s garbage. Truth is we are all meant to continue to grow and become better. Never are we suppose to sacrifice who we are to make others comfortable.
I took it upon myself to search for FREEDOM. I began my HUNT for CLARITY. I began to SEEK for the answer as to why my life was not they way I had envisioned it going.
In the Fall of 2018 I came across Garrett J White and his Kings Kit 7 online course. (Part of Wake Up Warrior) It changed the trajectory of my life and my being. Through a series of protocols it helped to purge out the toxic beliefs and actions in my life that made me stuck.
That program ignited a fire and a belief that we hold the keys to our own box we place ourselves in.
NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU BUT YOU!
THERE IS MORE FOR YOU! MORE THAN YOU KNOW! STOP LISTENING TO WHAT OTHERS WANT FOR YOU & LISTEN TO WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOURSELF.
YOUR JOURNEY TO GET CLEAR STARTS HERE!
CLARITY IS YOURS WHEN YOU ARE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO SEEK, HUNT, & LISTEN
Welcome To The Hunt!
“There is a voice inside of you that whispers all day long, ‘I feel this is right for me, I know that this is wrong. ‘ No Teacher, Preacher, Parent, Friend, or wise man can decide what’s right for you. Just listen to the voice that speaks inside.”~Shel Silverstein~